ss_blog_claim=946fd2ecbe1cfcbd289b48e0310de21c

October 2, 2009

Bringing Back the Joy.

Whenever I check out my Facebook updates, or perhaps tune in to the news, my heart bleeds for all those affected by the wrath of Typhoon Ondoy. There is a pain and sadness in their eyes, a sense of hopelessness and despair for many. For others, I feel encouraged and inspired when I hear them say I know I can start over. There is a long road ahead, not just for rebuilding homes but also rebuilding lives.


While the forefront or the main line of defense at present understandably is the need for food, clothing and shelter. However, closely behind this is the need for psychological support and debriefing. I came across this photo in my FB account and I would like to share it with you:



 Let's all get together and help bring back the joy, yes?

0 stars twinkling:

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Watch Pacquiao Vs Clottey Live Streaming and Watch Pacquiao vs Clottey's video live stream

Back to TOP