ss_blog_claim=946fd2ecbe1cfcbd289b48e0310de21c

September 16, 2009

Pillow Talk....Minus the Bedbugs Please!

One of the things I dislike about traveling is the fact that I always end up getting allergies and bug bites from wherever I end up staying. Well, I have to admit, I usually get cheap accommodations, so what can I expect, right? I usually pick the more affordable hotels because I barely spend any time in the rooms anyway, so it is almost always pointless to splurge on high-end digs. To be fair, I have been generally satisfied with most of the places I have stayed in, especially since they've been generally clean and neat. However, I always have an issue with the pillows and mattresses around. So every time I travel, I bring along a huge pillow and a blanket with me. No matter where the trip may be, I always end up lugging the hugest bags because of it. I remember in a recent overnight trip, I got a lot of flack for my big bags, but once I explained to my friends my dilemma, it made sense to them. For me, this is the best way I can protect myself from possible allergies or bug bites I may get. I wish there was a sure shot way on how to get rid of bedbugs that does not cost too much, thus allowing my cheap accommodations to remain within my pocket's range!

1 stars twinkling:

Anonymous,  9/17/2009 01:41:00 AM  

used to pack like you, last year bought this http://allersac.com solved my all my packing problems , got the kingsize

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Watch Pacquiao Vs Clottey Live Streaming and Watch Pacquiao vs Clottey's video live stream

Back to TOP