ss_blog_claim=946fd2ecbe1cfcbd289b48e0310de21c

September 18, 2009

Back to the Big Apple!

I just caught my first glimpse of one of my favorite style icons: Carrie Bradshaw!


I am so excited to hear that the new Sex and The City movie is currently filming in (where else!) NYC. I was always a big fan of the series and last years big screen adaptation was definitely one of my favorites, despite the mixed reviews it got from people around the world. For me, I loved it because I got to see my all-time favorite characters together again.

The character of Carrie has always been my favorite. In fact, I see a lot of my personality in hers. While I may not have a New York Times Bestseller (yet!), I tend to write about many things in the same way she did. I remember how one of my psych professors once told me I write in too many flowery metaphors and words, just like Carrie. I love her independent spirit too, and yet, she despite being such a strong woman, she was also vulnerable and needy. A perfect balance, in my opinion.

I suppose I have to remind myself now to stop gushing about SATC!!! I will end it with this though: I CAN'T WAIT!!!!

Slated for release in June 2010. Presented by New Line Cinema and Distributed worldwide by Warner Bros. Pictures.

0 stars twinkling:

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Watch Pacquiao Vs Clottey Live Streaming and Watch Pacquiao vs Clottey's video live stream

Back to TOP