ss_blog_claim=946fd2ecbe1cfcbd289b48e0310de21c

September 21, 2009

At the End of the Rainbow.

You know that saying, that there is a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow? Well, I sure hope there is and that I find one! That definitely would be a fabulous find. In the meantime, if you are a serious coin collector, it would probably be a better idea to buy a gold coin rather than hope that you come across a magical pot.

I wonder, however, if to buy gold is a good investment though. I kinda worry about scams and fakes that are around. I have heard about these scams when people buy bullion or bars. I think it would help if one went to a reputable seller or site to buy gold coins.

If I had extra money, I may consider investing in some of this. I read in Wikipedia that the performance of gold bullion is comparable to that of stocks. I'm still trying to understand the difference between the two, but perhaps it would be a good idea to buy gold bullion rather than stocks, especially in this extremely unpredictable stock market.

Any advice?

0 stars twinkling:

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Watch Pacquiao Vs Clottey Live Streaming and Watch Pacquiao vs Clottey's video live stream

Back to TOP