ss_blog_claim=946fd2ecbe1cfcbd289b48e0310de21c

September 21, 2009

Applesauce.

Sadly, my little Apple (that red-shelled Mac that I love so much) seems to be turning into mush. I am so hoping that she isn't at the end of her rope yet and that some refrigeration (aka reformatting, reinstalling, upgrading or whatever) will soon fix her up. I have loved every moment with her, despite my initial trepidations about shifting from a Windows OS to Mac. I'm starting to hate seeing that wheel of death turn relentlessly as it tries to catch up with what I want it to do.

Much as I love Apple, I kinda wish I had the bucks to buy her silver-lined cousin (one of the new MacBooks). I'm not really rooting for a MacBook Air, but if for some reason, manna falls from heaven I would gladly accept it!

0 stars twinkling:

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Watch Pacquiao Vs Clottey Live Streaming and Watch Pacquiao vs Clottey's video live stream

Back to TOP