ss_blog_claim=946fd2ecbe1cfcbd289b48e0310de21c

April 25, 2010

Win with this quick and easy contest!!!

I love joining contests even though I seem to not be Lady Luck's (or should I say Random.Org's)favorite person. I have only won 1 randomized contest ever but that doesn't stop me from trying :-) With that, here's another attempt at beating that curse!!!


I am joining Pinay Mommy Online's Follow Me Philippines Giveaway! Prizes include cash via Pay Pal, banner ads, a Blogging From Home book and one year's domain hosting and .info registration. Joining is so easy...it's the winning that's not! Here's hoping I beat the odds this time!

yapatoots

0 stars twinkling:

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Watch Pacquiao Vs Clottey Live Streaming and Watch Pacquiao vs Clottey's video live stream

Back to TOP