ss_blog_claim=946fd2ecbe1cfcbd289b48e0310de21c

January 4, 2010

Living on A Budget

If there's one thing I suck at, it's math. Ergo, because I'm bad at math, my plans of living on a budget always fail. Okay, okay, I know I'm making excuses here!!! Seriously though, this 2010 I have to work on this aspect of my life better, after all, I'm not getting any younger!

One thing I always make sure I have planned out in my budget though are the insurance premiums I have to pay every quarter or year. Besides my auto insurance, I am also on the final leg of my life insurance policy payments. This year I'm contemplating upping my car insurance to include the "acts of God" clause, especially after the aftermath of Typhoon Ondoy. I have a couple of weeks to decide, as my present plan expires mid-February. In the meantime, I'm doing some research and reading about what the benefits of each company or plan may be. It's kind of difficult to decide because each has it's own pros and cons. I even read about Temporary Insurance and short-term plans that are available. I guess what I should do first is to list down my needs and use this to determine what plan works out best for me.

0 stars twinkling:

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Watch Pacquiao Vs Clottey Live Streaming and Watch Pacquiao vs Clottey's video live stream

Back to TOP