ss_blog_claim=946fd2ecbe1cfcbd289b48e0310de21c

January 15, 2010

Happy Birthday Mariel!



One of my really good friends Mariel celebrates her birthday to day and I want to wish her all the best this year. I am thankful to have her as a friend and a kumare as I am her eldest daughter Denise's ninang or godmother. She has taught me a lot of things about life...about how to be grateful and to not sweat the small stuff. We may not see each other often and we don't get together as much as I'd like to, but our friendship I believe goes beyond that.

I am especially thankful this year for her support in my new venture...baking. Well, to be honest it isn't really a new venture as I have been baking for the holidays with my cousin for more than six years now but this year, I am hoping to widen my product base. This is our first order!

2 stars twinkling:

Iris / Entrepremom 1/15/2010 08:23:00 PM  

I love it Ri! Matitikman ko rin to balang araw haha

shaine 1/16/2010 04:55:00 PM  

Hmmmm... looks yummy!

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Watch Pacquiao Vs Clottey Live Streaming and Watch Pacquiao vs Clottey's video live stream

Back to TOP