ss_blog_claim=946fd2ecbe1cfcbd289b48e0310de21c

January 30, 2010

Give Your Skin Some Flavor!

One of the things I noticed when I first lost weight (which unfortunately I've gained back since then!) is how I loose my skin had gotten, especially around the triceps area. Now that I'm getting older, I have also began to feel that my skin is not as firm and supple as it used to be. I've tried a myriad of firming lotions that promised results but I've always hated the feel of lotion especially in our hot weather so when I came across a toning soap that can help tone and tighten skin, I gave it a try.



I've been using this organic seaweed soap (seaweed and molasses with tea tree organic body bar to be exact) for about a week now. I like the somewhat minty smell the soap has and I was quite surprised at how easy it is to get the soap to lather. My previous experiences with organic soaps were quite different. Also, the bar remains firm up to now, unlike in the past where if I hold it too tight, the soap kind of gets squished. The first night I used it, I felt like my skin was a little bit too tight and itchy, especially in my legs, but upon looking at it, I saw that the old dead skin cells from my recent beach trip had started to fall out. Because the seaweed and molasses exfoliates the dead skin cells, I had started to (for lack of a better word!) shed off the dried and sunburnt skin. The next morning, I used the soap again and it felt nice. The minty smell, I guess coming from the tea tree oil and organic essences, made me feel refreshed. I also felt like my skin was scrubbed clean without the over-dried feeling I get from some harsher soaps. I have also read that tea tree oil acts as a cleanser and astringent. Perhaps this can also be a good anti-pimple soap because of that. I've been having break-outs recently due to hormones that are acting up so I guess I can see if this will be effective.

Body Flavors Enterprises is the brainchild of founder and CEO Azenith C. Badana who is, like me, a beach lover. She also is an advocate for Mother Nature, thus her desire to come up with products that are eco-friendly. Her soaps are purely organic, 100% natural  and safe on the skin. It is based on VCO or Virgin Coconut Oil which has a lot of very good anti-aging qualities, plus it is truly very Pinoy. The soaps come in different variants so you can definitely give your skin the flavor it deserves.

Body Flavors Seaweed and Molasses Organic Body Bar retails for Php 100.00. See more Body Flavors here: http://bodyflavors.smilds.com. Body Flavors is also available at the Health Buff Wellness Shop, Unit 212 (2nd level) Doña Anita Building, E. Rodriguez Sr. Avenue, Quezon City (across St. Luke's Medical Center/ Burger King).

6 stars twinkling:

rjs mama 1/30/2010 09:10:00 PM  

galing naman ng labels mo. how did you do it?

hope you can visit and leave your mark on my blogs :)
my real story
my minute maid

teacher soupy,  1/31/2010 10:39:00 AM  

ria, you won 4kgs of their soap! wow, penge! haha! :)

Nicely 1/31/2010 03:15:00 PM  

Flavored and scented soaps are just so relaxing to the body and mind. I am using my choco-mint body wash since my Superf gave to me as a birthday gift in 2008. Yeah, too big to empty to bottle.

Btw, you might want to comment on my blog post about Century Tuna Superbods Run. Entry ko yun para makasali at makakuha ng race kit. Your comment is equal to a vote, so please support me.

http://www.iamnicely.com/2010/01/my-century-tuna-superbods-run-training.html

Salamat nang marami!

Ria 1/31/2010 06:27:00 PM  

@teacher soupy: di ko pa mafigure out how to cut up that soap!!! malapit na ihahang ko na sa pader at....i'll leave that to your imagination! hahahaha

Zeth 2/08/2010 03:54:00 PM  

Hi Ria. Your comment made me laugh! hehe U know what, I have been getting requests for bigger chunks of our luxury soaps to be used as gifts. U can use a cutter or a knife to cut the desired size for use. :)

Ria 2/08/2010 05:04:00 PM  

Hi Zeth,

Thanks for dropping by :-) Sige will try that....actually ayoko rin kasi i-slice e hehehehe. Im still finishing up the regular bars then I'll work on my giant soap!

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Watch Pacquiao Vs Clottey Live Streaming and Watch Pacquiao vs Clottey's video live stream

Back to TOP