ss_blog_claim=946fd2ecbe1cfcbd289b48e0310de21c

October 2, 2009

The Year That Was.

Usually something with a title like this would indicate the end of the year or perhaps mark the beginning of a new one. Albeit there are still two months before the official end of 2009, I wish it would come sooner. The year that was has definitely been difficult for many. Not only did 2009 open with an economic crisis, things spiraled downward quickly for many. A lot lost jobs, Mother Nature proved her prowess, and many important and influential figures passed on.

Despite all the difficulties and trials of the year, I'd like to believe the year that was also gave us something to be happy and proud of. At the end of the day, no matter what it was that came my way, I know 2009 made me realize how truly proud I am to be Filipino.

0 stars twinkling:

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Watch Pacquiao Vs Clottey Live Streaming and Watch Pacquiao vs Clottey's video live stream

Back to TOP