ss_blog_claim=946fd2ecbe1cfcbd289b48e0310de21c

October 20, 2009

Being Thankful Despite Ending on a Sour Note.

I hate how sometimes, no matter how much the logical side of me tells me to let things slide, the emotion driven core of me does not allow me to do so....Tonight ended on a kind of sour note, somewhat due to circumstances beyond my control, but also partly because of my reaction to it.

*sigh*

Then again, tomorrow is another day that I can start over. Incidentally, it is National Thank You Day so despite things turning out the way it did, I'd like to say thanks to my blogger friends for a fun and eventful evening :-) Till next time!

0 stars twinkling:

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Watch Pacquiao Vs Clottey Live Streaming and Watch Pacquiao vs Clottey's video live stream

Back to TOP