ss_blog_claim=946fd2ecbe1cfcbd289b48e0310de21c

October 26, 2009

A Couch Potatoes Best Friend

The other day, my friend and I were window shopping around Mall of Asia when out of the blue, he commented on how easy it is to get good TV deals now. He was quite amazed at how affordable these television sets have gotten. In fact, he said that if only his cash wasn't earmarked for a new cellphone, he would have gladly gotten one of those more affordable LCD TV's. After all, a good TV set is a couch potatoes best friend!

If I were to purchase a new television, I think I would stick with a SamsungTV. The last two TV purchases we've made were of this brand, and so far, I've been happy with it. One thing I don't like, though, are the remote controls. For some reason, both the remotes broke within the first year or so. Then again, it really didn't make much of a difference since I have one of those universal remotes. How I wish Santa one of these down my chimney this Christmas!

0 stars twinkling:

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Watch Pacquiao Vs Clottey Live Streaming and Watch Pacquiao vs Clottey's video live stream

Back to TOP