ss_blog_claim=946fd2ecbe1cfcbd289b48e0310de21c

October 7, 2009

Quick Click Files.

In my job as a teacher, whether with the little ones or in the undergraduate level, I find that using music and film clips are highly effective. However, since some viewing sites are blocked in my school, I have to find ways that allow me to easily find such materials. At times, I have some video presentations that either I or my students create and it is so difficult to share these files, especially when they are huge and heavy. Sometimes we succeed in using video hosting sites but then if you don't know the file name, it can take time to find the right video or clip you are looking for. Not so long ago, someone mentioned that using Rapidshare Search can make the job easier. I have yet to understand how it works, but based so far on what I've read, this definitely is more user-friendly. Have you tried it?

0 stars twinkling:

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Watch Pacquiao Vs Clottey Live Streaming and Watch Pacquiao vs Clottey's video live stream

Back to TOP