ss_blog_claim=946fd2ecbe1cfcbd289b48e0310de21c

October 30, 2009

My Halloween Cupcakes!!!

I just have to share my excitement over this:


aren't they so cute?!? I usually bake cupcakes/muffins, cookies and date walnut bars for the Christmas holidays but this year, my partner and I got an order for Halloween cupcakes for a party. After a few tries, we finally got a good frosting and set of patterns going. This is a perfect trick or treat giveaway for an office party don't you think? Hmmm...I wonder what would be a good costume for the servers handing these out. Perhaps a batch of waitresses in can can Halloween costumes? Now I wonder, what would be a bigger hit, the cupcakes or the costumes?!?

3 stars twinkling:

cuppietweens,  11/02/2009 02:10:00 PM  

ria, cuteness! :) and they look yummy! y not do the same for your christmas cupcakes? :)

Ria 11/03/2009 10:19:00 PM  

maybe :-) if i have time?!?

Lace Llanora 11/08/2009 03:44:00 PM  

Ria, dalhan mo ko nito sa hospital next time ahaha :D

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Watch Pacquiao Vs Clottey Live Streaming and Watch Pacquiao vs Clottey's video live stream

Back to TOP