ss_blog_claim=946fd2ecbe1cfcbd289b48e0310de21c

October 13, 2009

"I need to lose the baby weight"

I wish I had that excuse!

Seriously though, it the last four years, I've slowly piled on the pounds. I was always a fat child, but at one point in my life, I was actually skinny. Well, that was when I had undergone a medical crisis. However, since then, I began to gain weight again. Now that I'm trying to lose the weight again, it's so much harder. I think its a combination of age, lifestyle and time constraints that is making it so much more difficult to lose weight, as compared to when I lost almost 80 pounds years ago. Sometimes I am almost tempted to try something like
Proteinex or other similar slimming supplements to help me get started. I'm a little bit scared to try, though, because I don't know how it will affect me.

0 stars twinkling:

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Watch Pacquiao Vs Clottey Live Streaming and Watch Pacquiao vs Clottey's video live stream

Back to TOP