ss_blog_claim=946fd2ecbe1cfcbd289b48e0310de21c

October 7, 2009

Awaiting my Red Cup.

Christmas is definitely in the air, despite the recent series of devastating natural events that have plagued not just Manila, but parts of Asia as well. While we can't deny Christmas will definitely be more quiet and less extravagant than the usual, I can't help but feel a little bit excited about the holidays. Whenever I am stuck in traffic, I enjoy hearing Christmas carols playing. It helps me feel less stressed and annoyed at the fact that I am sitting in my car wasting time because of another traffic jam. One thing I am really looking forward to in the upcoming weeks is the arrival of Starbucks' Red Cups. If I'm not mistaken, it comes out around October/November. I really hope this year they have Peppermint Mocha Fraps again, as I missed that immensely last year. Plus I hope their planner is nicer than last years. As usual, I ended up using less than a months worth of this years planner hehehe!

0 stars twinkling:

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Watch Pacquiao Vs Clottey Live Streaming and Watch Pacquiao vs Clottey's video live stream

Back to TOP