ss_blog_claim=946fd2ecbe1cfcbd289b48e0310de21c

October 7, 2009

My Choice? I WANT SAGO!

If I were to think back to what really introduced me to my whole new world of blogging (as I'd like to call it) is an event I attended last year in Taste Asia. That's where I met one of my favorite bloggers: Jonel of LetsGoSago. Hindi ako sumisipsip ha!  Honestly, it is through the evolution of his blog that I got interested in making my blog a venue for my advocacies as well as using it for fun and games as well. What I like best about LetsGoSago is that I get to see so many new places and things with just a click of my mouse. Plus I get to go join in on some events too! Oh, and of course, I love Sago's contests too!




1 stars twinkling:

Sago 10/07/2009 10:51:00 PM  

Haha! Nice pic! hang cute niyo dalawa!

Thanks!

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Watch Pacquiao Vs Clottey Live Streaming and Watch Pacquiao vs Clottey's video live stream

Back to TOP