ss_blog_claim=946fd2ecbe1cfcbd289b48e0310de21c

October 28, 2009

Desperately Needing Car Repairs.

I really need to take my car in to the shop for it's 30,000 km check up. Unfortunately, in the wake of the killer typhoons that hit different parts of the country in the last month, car repairs are severely backed up. I can't even fit in a schedule! I understand the delay though. Some car shops have offered a helping hand to typhoon victims through lowering labor or service costs. Some companies have even completely waived these fees. Unfortunately, car parts needed for repair for cars that got submerged in floods are running low. Some car owners have started to turn to the internet to get good deals on car parts such as an ac compressor. Speaking of cars needing service, this is the scene I see outside my office window!!!

0 stars twinkling:

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Watch Pacquiao Vs Clottey Live Streaming and Watch Pacquiao vs Clottey's video live stream

Back to TOP