ss_blog_claim=946fd2ecbe1cfcbd289b48e0310de21c

June 27, 2009

Nothing's On!

Since I've been stuck at home for so many days straight, I can safely say: NOTHINGS ON! There's nothing of interest showing on TV lately. Even if I have cable service, I feel like I'm stuck with a rotation of shows that just keep replaying and replaying and replaying. Should I keep going? I guess this problem can go away with a Direct TV subscription.

I kinda wonder though how different DirectTV is from my regular cable service, well, aside from the channels being offered that is. I know they do HD and all, but I don't really know the difference. Plus they boast of access to exclusive sports shows too. Okay, I suppose this is where checking out
Direct T V would help, right?!?

0 stars twinkling:

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Watch Pacquiao Vs Clottey Live Streaming and Watch Pacquiao vs Clottey's video live stream

Back to TOP