ss_blog_claim=946fd2ecbe1cfcbd289b48e0310de21c

June 9, 2009

Daydreaming in Traffic.

Once again I found myself stuck in the most horrible traffic in the highway. I'm getting sick of it. In my attempt to keep sane, I played the movie Taken in my ipod. Yes, it was that traffic. As I watched, I wish I could drive a car the way the Liam Neeson did in the movie. Talk about a fast car. I could just imagine myself driving down an open road, just whizzing by....what a rush. I suppose other than having a great car that can handle that speed, I should also check out accessories that will boost the cars capacity for speed. Maybe one thing I could check out is an Audi turbocharger so I can do those high powered bursts and spins in the movie. *thought bubble bursts* But I guess to make the most of that power I gotta figure out a way out of the constant traffic jams in Manila first.

1 stars twinkling:

Style and Relax 6/14/2009 06:48:00 PM  

Ohh good thing you have an iPod, mine is just the nano without the video capability. inggit ako! :)

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Watch Pacquiao Vs Clottey Live Streaming and Watch Pacquiao vs Clottey's video live stream

Back to TOP