ss_blog_claim=946fd2ecbe1cfcbd289b48e0310de21c

May 12, 2009

Shopaholic Stays Home.

Lately, it takes a lot to get me out of the house. Even shopping does not lure me out of the comforts of my bedroom as much as it used to. No, I am not in hibernation...the weather has just been to crazy lately thus I prefer to stay in. What's more, everything is available with a few taps on the keyboard, so not, shopaholic can still shop at home!

The thing with staying at home, however, is that I see all the things my home needs. Just the other day, for example, I noticed that many of my home appliances are kinda falling apart. The washing machine, for one, makes a loud clunking noise as it spins. I think I gotta go find a good model to replace this sometime soon. Lucky for me I can search and compare models from my trusty PC. Not only that, I can also compare prices. This will surely be a great bonus given the economic crunch.

Speaking of seeing all the thing my home needs, it's not just appliances I've noticed that need upgrading. Looking around made me realize that since I have gotten into photography lately, I should spruce up my walls with some nice frames of my photos. I also want to put some of those cute Chinese paper lanterns in my lanai and some kind of nice lamps in the corners so my living room can have a warmer feel to it.

Oooh.....I can smell a home makeover coming up!!! Let me see...is my paypal account ready?!?


0 stars twinkling:

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Watch Pacquiao Vs Clottey Live Streaming and Watch Pacquiao vs Clottey's video live stream

Back to TOP