ss_blog_claim=946fd2ecbe1cfcbd289b48e0310de21c

May 30, 2009

More Water Problems.

A few weeks ago I wrote about my leaking roof. Thankfully there was a lull in the rainy weather, thus our handyman was able to work on the leak. So far so good...no more major leaks from the roof. However, this does not mean an end to my water woes. Last night, the kitchen sink decided to let out its own flood in my kitchen. Well, okay...that's a bit of an exaggeration. Maybe a puddle is a better word to describe it. Nonetheless there's a whole bunch of water under the sink. I don’t think the pipes burst or what not, because there’s no constant leak or anything. I’m thinking that it’s clogged up badly. The problem here is I'm not sure our houseboy-slash-handyman can manage that. If only solving these water problems was as simple as calling Denver Plumbing then I wouldn't be stressing about it. For me, I always feel more comfortable knowing I am getting a professional to work on my home concerns. Even though I know there are people who can manage to do simple repairs or what not when it comes to these kind of things, I feel more secure with a pro. Wouldn’t you? After all, I worked hard to get my house the way it is…it deserves the best.

0 stars twinkling:

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Watch Pacquiao Vs Clottey Live Streaming and Watch Pacquiao vs Clottey's video live stream

Back to TOP