ss_blog_claim=946fd2ecbe1cfcbd289b48e0310de21c

January 30, 2009

On Pause.

Since the writers strike that paralyzed a whole lot of television shows last year, I noticed that TV series seem to go on pause a lot....and it's so darned frustrating!!!! I don't get why they no longer are "regular", the way tv shows used to be. I remember shows like Beverly Hills, 90210 and Melrose Place. No matter what, you know that there is a new episode waiting for you the following week.

Now, however, there are a lot of pauses. Take Grey's Anatomy for example. After two or three new episodes, there is a break, one or two weeks with no new episode but more darned reruns. According to a friend of mine, Chuck did the same thing. No new episodes till February or something, and it's not end of season.

To be honest, much as I still love the shows, it's making me lose momentum. Maybe I should switch to DVD's. Haaaaay.


0 stars twinkling:

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Watch Pacquiao Vs Clottey Live Streaming and Watch Pacquiao vs Clottey's video live stream

Back to TOP