ss_blog_claim=946fd2ecbe1cfcbd289b48e0310de21c

January 11, 2009

Out with the Artist In Me


Among the many gifts 2008 (and my dark night of the soul) gave me was the discovery (or perhaps re-discovery) of the artist in me. Ok...I may be no future Pablo Picasso or Vincent Van Gogh, but I finally got the courage to get my work out there. While my writing (through the blogs and various pieces I sent for publication) was easier for me to share, my first attempt at showing others my artwork came from an internet invitation to send out art works to Art in Site Magazine, which is a magazine "for artists, by artists, about artists". After some prodding and encouragement from my cousin Bee, I sent my piece.

This Saturday is the magazines launch. I wonder how the whole exhibit would go, especially since there are so many artists involved in it...In any case, my first unveiling of the artist in me should be an exiting event!

0 stars twinkling:

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Watch Pacquiao Vs Clottey Live Streaming and Watch Pacquiao vs Clottey's video live stream

Back to TOP