ss_blog_claim=946fd2ecbe1cfcbd289b48e0310de21c

January 26, 2009

Welcome Year of the Earth Ox!

While New Year's Resolutions are usually reserved for the first of the year, the heralding of the Chinese New Year makes me realize how many changes I really need to make in my life...

So while these are not really resolutions, they are my New Years Realizations and some sort of a battle plan to try to make these realizations more than just head knowledge.

1. I realize I spend too much money uselessly. Three top wasters: DVD's, school supplies and food. Okay, granted the latter two tend to fall within the realm of "necessities", I tend to go overboard. To battle this: limit trips to bookstore...and be more practical when scheduling food trips.

2. In connection with the first one, I realize I have to take my finances more seriously. This is not necessarily just a response to the global economic crisis and recession, but I think I have to start being serious about what I do with my money. Battle plan: leave credit card at home!

3. I realize I still keep falling back into old patterns, especially those that make me cling too closely to my comfort zone. Combat plan: GO ADVENTURES!!! Starting to plan these out now...just gotta work it with the budget hehe!

For the most part, I realize that I tend to go with the flow and just let life happen to me. This 2009, I am making a change...and this will definitely change my life for the better!


And here is the rest of it.

2 stars twinkling:

Anonymous,  1/28/2009 10:10:00 PM  

good luck with your resolutions! :) basta ba, isasama mo ako sa mga pangarap mo hihi. :)

Ria 1/28/2009 10:45:00 PM  

always, always, always t.

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Watch Pacquiao Vs Clottey Live Streaming and Watch Pacquiao vs Clottey's video live stream

Back to TOP