ss_blog_claim=946fd2ecbe1cfcbd289b48e0310de21c

January 28, 2009

Project 365: ...said Little Miss Snapshot...

The year in pictures.

This is the goal. Inspired by my so-called-uncomplicated-friends project, I decided to give it a shot too. Project 365 is simply said, a photo log of the year. As said by photojojo.com, take a photo a day and see your life in a whole new way. And so my photo blogging began.

I have to give credit to Janine for this. Not only did the idea come from her, but I get a lot of my shot ideas and my photoshop techniques from her. With that said, I invite you to take a peek at my own project 365.

Drop by and see Yapatoots' Project 365 entitled "...said Little Miss Snapshot..." This is what my year in pictures has got to say. Although it started a little later than the calendar year, I still will keep it as a year long log of photos. Keep tabs on it as the days go by. Who knows...maybe I can inspire you to start your own!


1 stars twinkling:

Anonymous,  1/29/2009 04:10:00 PM  

oh wow, this is a very good idea :)

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Watch Pacquiao Vs Clottey Live Streaming and Watch Pacquiao vs Clottey's video live stream

Back to TOP