ss_blog_claim=946fd2ecbe1cfcbd289b48e0310de21c

February 1, 2009

Nagmamahal, OFW.

In anticipation of Love Month, I was asked to write an article for a blogsite my company does work with. Me, write about love?!? Hmmm. Daunting task. Even more daunting was having to write it in Filipino!!! Hahahaha. Then again, if I survived four years of college life at the University of the Philippines (despite being called coño), I could do it.

So, what do I have to say about love and the OFW? Check out the OFW Para Sa Pamilya Website. To all OFW's this is a great resource for you as you go forth your journey as an Overseas Filipino Worker.



0 stars twinkling:

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Watch Pacquiao Vs Clottey Live Streaming and Watch Pacquiao vs Clottey's video live stream

Back to TOP