ss_blog_claim=946fd2ecbe1cfcbd289b48e0310de21c

January 18, 2010

Needing a Good Nights Sleep.

It's been a long time since I've really had a good nights sleep. I do get rested at night, but getting that fully charged feeling after a deep slumber has been quite elusive. My suspicion is that I am unconsciously unable to rest because of the state of my room....it's too crowded. To be fair, I have a big room. In fact, some studio apartments may even be smaller than my room but I have a problem with keeping things neat, and I think this affects the quality of my rest. I do think there is a strong mind-body connection so perhaps, the negative energy in the room because of the clutter is crowding my psyche.

Before the year ended, I started cleaning up and letting go of old things. I now am at the point of contemplating renovating the room and perhaps replacing the furniture to something that is more sleek and chic. One thing I really would love to get is one of those contemporary bedroom sets because since my sister left and I fell in love with my Bubba, I have moved my bed to the floor so I could sleep beside him. I'd like a set that comes in a fabulously amazing color scheme complete with side tables, bed ruffles, a comforter...the whole shebang! I think I have not given my bed enough importance, as seen by the ordinary sheets I throw on it, perhaps that's also that contributes to the unrest. Add to that the fact that I have gained a lot of weight and I'm not getting any younger either, so getting down to the floor has been quite a strain on my back. I hope I get to attend to this soon as I really, desperately need a good nights sleep. SOON!

0 stars twinkling:

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Watch Pacquiao Vs Clottey Live Streaming and Watch Pacquiao vs Clottey's video live stream

Back to TOP