ss_blog_claim=946fd2ecbe1cfcbd289b48e0310de21c

August 10, 2009

Shopaholic Needs To Exercise.

I really need to make changes in my lifestyle soon. I've put on quite a bit of weight lately and it's beginning to affect my everyday life. I am not as active as I used to be and this makes shedding the weight almost impossible. Coincidentally, I found myself looking at a site featuring perhaps the most effective exercise equipment for my liking (besides walking, that is). I always used to enjoy riding a bicycle, but finding a good bike has been difficult, mainly because I can't find the right kind of seat or saddle for it. Most of the time I just check out ready made bikes, the low-end ones to be precise, and go from there.

Apparently, choosing the right saddle can help with the soreness and discomfort some bikes can bring. I think one other mistake I used to make was buying a mountain bike that was more for a man than one for women. While most bikes are indeed unisex, I think there are certain designs more suitable for a woman's body.

They say biking burns a lot of calories really quickly, and my doctor even says that it is better on the joints compared to jogging. With that, maybe its time for me to dust off my old helmet and get myself a good bike.

0 stars twinkling:

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Watch Pacquiao Vs Clottey Live Streaming and Watch Pacquiao vs Clottey's video live stream

Back to TOP