ss_blog_claim=946fd2ecbe1cfcbd289b48e0310de21c

August 8, 2009

Reactivate Youthful Skin with Lancome Genifique.

Caring for my skin has never been my strong suit. I have to admit, I'm quite lazy when it comes to moisturizing, cleansing and toning my skin. For the most part, I'm pretty set with just soap and water. However, when I hit 30, I noticed that my skin simply was not the same as it used to be. It was visibly less smooth and supple and at times, splotchy. Top this with the fact that I am a big beach fan. While I do make sure I put sunblock, I realized that it isn't enough to counteract the effects of aging.


Last July 24, I was invited to the launch of Lancome's latest skin care product, aptly called Genifique. It is a youth activating serum that targets the main source of aging: our genes. Through ten years of research, they found that regenerating proteins in our genes will reactivate the activity of the genes of youth in our bodies allowing us to have the skin we were meant to have.

When I first heard this, I didn't believe in it much. Like I said, I'm the type to be good with just cleaning my face with soap and water. But I tried using the Genifique for the last few days and I noticed that my skin does feel softer and there seem to be less bumpy things around my nose and forehead. I also like how it isn't sticky and sweet-smelling. It applies smoothly and dries quickly which is a great thing, especially here in the Philippines. It made me realize how different it is from other products especially those that are more "lotion"-like that kinda feel heavy on the face. Those sticky lotions kinda make me feel like the dust and grime of the city sticks more to my face. With the Genifique, it was as if I had nothing on. Well, except for the fact that my skin was just better :-) Too bad I only had the little sample tubes to try!


0 stars twinkling:

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Watch Pacquiao Vs Clottey Live Streaming and Watch Pacquiao vs Clottey's video live stream

Back to TOP