ss_blog_claim=946fd2ecbe1cfcbd289b48e0310de21c

August 22, 2009

Flower Power!

Lately I've taken a liking to taking photos of different kinds of flowers. I find it very calming and relaxing, especially when the flowers are in full bloom. However, I don't always have the luxury of going outdoors to do so. One day, when I entered a bathroom, I was greeted by a pleasant sight: real flowers in a little indoor planter. It made me realize that flowers need not to always be outdoor things.

It's nice that flower holders are no longer limited to the typical vase where cut flowers are placed. Whether indoor or outdoor, having plants around can definitely be soothing to the soul. I think having these little accents around the house are a great idea! Placing a window box planter or perhaps other decorative planters by a bay window or near my kitchen window will definitely add flair to what would otherwise be a mundane spot in my house.



2 stars twinkling:

Cher 8/23/2009 11:36:00 AM  

I agree flowers can really liven up a room. See my post on this, dcorating with flowers

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Watch Pacquiao Vs Clottey Live Streaming and Watch Pacquiao vs Clottey's video live stream

Back to TOP