ss_blog_claim=946fd2ecbe1cfcbd289b48e0310de21c

August 18, 2009

A Movie to Brighten UP Your Day!

I have always loved cartoons. In many ways, it keeps me feeling young and carefree. While I have my qualms about many of the cartoons shown on television, a lot of big screen cartoons have really touched my heart deeply. The latest of these is the Disney Pixar movie UP. When I first saw the trailer, I thought it would be just another cute flick that I would enjoy. An added bonus was that it was a 3D movie.

But after watching the film, I can definitely say it was not just another entertaining 3D movie. Not since the cartoon Charlotte's Web did I cry so much in a cartoon! There are many lessons embedded in the story and these life lessons are truly valuable ones that I am taking with me. Perhaps the best way I can sum it up is that UP is a movie that tells us what life is really all about.

UP opens in cinemas tomorrow, August 19. Thank you TV5 for the invites to the advanced 3D screening held in SM Megamall Cinema 1 last August 14!

0 stars twinkling:

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Watch Pacquiao Vs Clottey Live Streaming and Watch Pacquiao vs Clottey's video live stream

Back to TOP