ss_blog_claim=946fd2ecbe1cfcbd289b48e0310de21c

July 19, 2009

Tools For a Tan.

Being the big beach fan that I am, I am always in search of a good products to use while I bask in the sun's glow. I have to admit, however, that I am not so much of a fan of sunblock because I like getting a tan but because I know how bad the sun is for my skin, I always use some to protect me from harmful UV rays...then I just put some tanning oil to complement the sunblock!

Recently, a friend of mine gave me a tube of this Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Complete UV Waterlight Lotion SPF50+ to try. I gladly obliged because I have heard about Neutrogena products but have not really gotten myself to invest in it because I have a whole bunch of other sunblocks at home. It came just in time for my trip to Anvaya Cove too!

So what did I think of it? I liked it. In a scale from 1-10, 10 being I'd most likely use it again, I'd give it an 8. What I liked best about it is the greaseless feel it had and right after applying it, I didn't feel like I had any sunblock at all. Unlike other products, it didn't sting, especially on the face. I applied it only once during the day and even if it was quite hot, it protected me well. So well, in fact, that despite my tanning oil, I didn't get all dark and toasty the way I like it. I suppose that's a good thing!!! The only thing I wish it had was a more "beachy" smell! I kinda like my sunblock smelling like sunblock, so this almost unscented version kinda didn't give that.

Check out the NeutrogenaUltra Sheer Complete UV Waterlight Lotion SPF 50+ at your leading department store and supermarket. A tube sells at around Php 460.00

0 stars twinkling:

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Watch Pacquiao Vs Clottey Live Streaming and Watch Pacquiao vs Clottey's video live stream

Back to TOP