ss_blog_claim=946fd2ecbe1cfcbd289b48e0310de21c

July 10, 2009

Kids with Glasses: Geeks no More!!!

When I was in the third grade, I lost my prescription eyeglasses. Those days I wore glasses due to astigmatism but thankfully, it's gone now. I remember, however, how upset my mother was because the pair she had gotten for me cost roughly Php 3,000 or $75.00. And yes, like most children, that wasn't the first and only pair I had lost. Perhaps if she had gotten me $ 8 Rx eyeglasses, she wouldn't have gotten as upset as she did.

As a teacher, I have dealt with children who wear glasses in class and I have more than once, set aside a pair of glasses that my kids had left behind. A few times, however, these glasses were damaged or broken. I'm sure their parents were a bit upset as they needed to go get them replaced. Lucky for them online shopping is such a craze now and great deals are literally at their fingertips. I would suggest they check out Zenni Optical on TV!!! That way they can get a good deal to replace the lost glasses at affordable prices. If I were to choose one for a little girl, I definitely would go for this!!! Isn't it adorable?!? With frames like these bullies can no longer call kids with glasses geeks! High Five to Zenni Optical :-)





0 stars twinkling:

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Watch Pacquiao Vs Clottey Live Streaming and Watch Pacquiao vs Clottey's video live stream

Back to TOP