ss_blog_claim=946fd2ecbe1cfcbd289b48e0310de21c

July 11, 2009

A Pissy Morning Treat.


I went to bed in a bad mood and woke up with an even worse one, despite the fact that I've been looking forward to today. I'm trying desperately to get centered and to let it go but all I feel right now is like crying...bawling to be precise. So since I was early for my appointment, I decided to swing by Starbucks for breakfast and ended up treating myself to a tumbler for my collection. In the end, however, I am still pissy. It reminded me all of a sudden about an important lesson I learned in therapy - I have to keep my feelings in check, honor them and allow it, and not shop or eat to cover it up. Too late now.

1 stars twinkling:

Cher 7/12/2009 07:58:00 PM  

I'm the exact opposite. I don't eat when I'm upset and I tend to wallow in my misery as well. We should really learn how not to let our emotions get the better of us.

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Watch Pacquiao Vs Clottey Live Streaming and Watch Pacquiao vs Clottey's video live stream

Back to TOP