ss_blog_claim=946fd2ecbe1cfcbd289b48e0310de21c

April 26, 2009

To host or not to host? That is the Question.

Since I discovered the wonderful world of blogging, I've gotten hooked. I can barely wait to get home from work to check on my blog and to see what others are up to. I've gotten so hooked that one major factor in choosing hotels or resorts to go to this summer is whether or not I have access to the internet when there. My offline friends even tease me about how different my lingo has become since I've begun to fiddle with blog sites, domains, plug-ins, CSS and so on and so forth. My newest discussion point is on whether or not to get my own webhost or to continue leeching on to free offers given to me.

Indeed, this question of has been on my mind these past weeks. I think I am not the only one thinking about this. In fact, I've read many threads in a micro-blogging site about this. Lucky for me, I came across a site that gave me some insights about my hosting queries. It has been a great find! With lists of the best web hosts and lots of reviews, it really is a helpful site for those, who like me, are caught in webhosting limbo.

So, going back to the question: to host or not to host? I suppose there's no clear cut answer right now, but definitely, going through the blog posts and discussions around has allowed me to start charting out my plans, as well as weigh the pros and cons, about going the next step in making my mark in the World Wide Web.

0 stars twinkling:

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Watch Pacquiao Vs Clottey Live Streaming and Watch Pacquiao vs Clottey's video live stream

Back to TOP