ss_blog_claim=946fd2ecbe1cfcbd289b48e0310de21c

April 22, 2009

The Sweet Smell of Summer.

If there's one thing I hate about the summer, it's the not so sweet smell it brings...I'm sure you all know what I'm talking about. As the temperature rises, so does the production of sweat and the build up of germs and bacteria that leave us smelling, um, so not fresh! I'm really glad that I live in a time when perfumes and colognes are widespread, easily available, and oftentimes quite affordable.

I like a variety of scents, depending on the time of the year and the weather around me. Perfumes are great during the cold season, but for the summer, I prefer wearing a light, lemony scent, such as Nenuco or Denenes. These, for me, are perfect for the hot and humid summer as it keeps me smelling fresh and clean even after a long day. Also, since the scent is quite light and airy, the smell doesn't hang so heavily in the air, thus not exuding an overpowering smell. For an evening occasion, however, I like something like Burburry Baby or Tartine et Chocolat. These offer a more full scent but yet light and sweet.

1 stars twinkling:

Anonymous,  4/23/2009 11:19:00 PM  

I completely agree! Summer does bring out some stinkies! Some perfumes that I like are Angelfire, Beautiful, Halston, & Giorgio - all great smelling perfumes.
However, I love the smell of lemons. I always buy lemon scented Pledge to dust my furniture, lemon scented dish washing liquid, & I have several lemon scented candles! Great post

Thank you very much for stopping by & commenting on my blog - I appreciate your kind words!

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Watch Pacquiao Vs Clottey Live Streaming and Watch Pacquiao vs Clottey's video live stream

Back to TOP