ss_blog_claim=946fd2ecbe1cfcbd289b48e0310de21c

September 21, 2009

Rainy Days and Mondays.

Like the Carpenters' song says, rainy days and Mondays always get me down.

Yup...after the relentless rains and a string of holiday-Mondays, I find myself in that proverbial dark place. While I do love waking up late and lounging in bed, I can't help but have thoughts of what I'm doing with my life creep in.

I don't know what it is about rainy days that really get me down. Perhaps it's the gloomy aura of the sky, or perhaps the bitter chill it brings after incredible humidity. The sudden flooding and perpetual wetness is nothing to smile about either. The only upside to the rain is that most of the time, I love the way it smells.

I think there's only one solution to this: I need to go to the beach. For some reason, whenever I am basking under the sun's glow, things are just so much clearer.

What about you? When you find yourself in the throes of stress and are feeling anxious, restless, depressed or what-not, what makes you feel better?

2 stars twinkling:

imom 9/21/2009 02:06:00 PM  

Ako naman - chocolates, a good haicut, and a trip to the nail salon. :)
I hope you're okay. When I go through these times, I always remember: 'Embrace the ebb', it will come to pass. :)

Ria 9/21/2009 02:24:00 PM  

thanks iMom! I agree...this too shall pass. I will be okay, just need an emotional time out.

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Watch Pacquiao Vs Clottey Live Streaming and Watch Pacquiao vs Clottey's video live stream

Back to TOP