ss_blog_claim=946fd2ecbe1cfcbd289b48e0310de21c

September 12, 2009

A Day in the Theater.

The other day I asked my brother what he wanted to take up for college. He said he wanted to go into Theater Arts, which, I have to admit, was a bit of a surprise to me. I may have dabbled in theater myself when I was younger, but my brother did not express any interest in theater at all. Upon further questioning him, he said he wanted to do the technical side of it, such as lighting and set design. I told him perhaps something he should do is watch some plays and concerts and perhaps join in theater groups as early as now to explore whether this is really something he'd like to pursue.

With that, we started checking out what new plays and shows are running. It's unfortunate that in the Philippines, we don't have as many options for plays. I would love for my brother to explore shows on (or even off) Broadway, for example. If I could, I'd get us a pair of A Steady Rain tickets. Why that? Well, the play stars Hugh Jackman and Daniel Craig....selfish reasons coming from me hehehehe!!!! Since we have family in Virginia, it would also be nice to get Trans-Siberian Orchestra Tickets. It would also be fun, I think, to see the Ringling Brothers Circus with a pair of TD Banknorth Garden tickets. This way he gets to see how sets can be designed for plays, concerts and special events.

0 stars twinkling:

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Watch Pacquiao Vs Clottey Live Streaming and Watch Pacquiao vs Clottey's video live stream

Back to TOP