ss_blog_claim=946fd2ecbe1cfcbd289b48e0310de21c

July 10, 2009

Photography Class

Yes, yet another thing I've gotten myself into that is taking away time from my supposed thesis. Tomorrow I am attending my first ever photography class, and I am so excited!!! It's been an amazing two weeks exploring my Nikon D40 but the dyslexic and lazy me hates reading the manual so I decided to sign up for a class. This, I am hoping, will be a better option for me especially since I'm more of a hands-on learner.

The class will be held tomorrow at 11 in my alma mater, UP Diliman. Check out http://sirnicolay.blogspot.com/ for more info!

0 stars twinkling:

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Watch Pacquiao Vs Clottey Live Streaming and Watch Pacquiao vs Clottey's video live stream

Back to TOP