ss_blog_claim=946fd2ecbe1cfcbd289b48e0310de21c

July 17, 2009

More than Just Watching TV.

Just the other day I read a post about DIRECT TV being launched in our area. I'm looking forward to having the opportunity to shift from regular cable service to this Satellite TV Service, especially with the whole digital technology improvements nowadays. When I was in a long car ride with my nephews not too long ago, they talked incessantly of how much their tv service was better than what I get here, which peaked my curiosity. I used to think it was just the same thing, but after listening, reading and trying to understand the difference between Directv vs. dish or cable, I kinda got sold. I suppose the next home investment I should make is for an HDTV, wouldn't you think?!?

0 stars twinkling:

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Watch Pacquiao Vs Clottey Live Streaming and Watch Pacquiao vs Clottey's video live stream

Back to TOP