ss_blog_claim=946fd2ecbe1cfcbd289b48e0310de21c

June 25, 2009

Where Sleeping Dogs Lie.


I think anyone who knows me knows how important my Bubba is to me. Before, I could never imagine sharing my living space with a dog...from my qualms with them being stinky and dirty to concerns about what happens with flea bites in humans but since Bubba came along, things have really changed. Here he is in his bed. Wild guess where mine is? Yup! Right beside his. Who would have thought I'd end up somewhere where sleeping dogs lie. To be fair, I think being an indoor dog has really made a difference with regards to ensuring he doesn't get a lot of fleas and ticks. Also, because he sleeps near me, I make sure he is protected from these little buggers...both for his sake and mine :-)

0 stars twinkling:

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Watch Pacquiao Vs Clottey Live Streaming and Watch Pacquiao vs Clottey's video live stream

Back to TOP