ss_blog_claim=946fd2ecbe1cfcbd289b48e0310de21c

June 24, 2009

Make Me Pretty Please!!!

I love make-up...I think most girls do! Recently, I read a post in a friends blog about Maybelline's Clear Smooth Miracles Power Foundation and said I really like products like that, but have not yet tried this particular brand. I am hoping that it is serendipitous that while blog hopping one day, I came across Frances' blog, Topaz Horizon, where she is hosting a contest where the grand prize is, yup, you guessed it, the Mineral Makeup Collection from Maybelline!

Other prizes include a lip and eye collection also from Maybelline.


Oh please, please, please, Frances, make me pretty please!!!!

0 stars twinkling:

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Watch Pacquiao Vs Clottey Live Streaming and Watch Pacquiao vs Clottey's video live stream

Back to TOP