ss_blog_claim=946fd2ecbe1cfcbd289b48e0310de21c

June 7, 2009

Feed My Mailbox!

One of the lost arts nowadays is letter writing. I think since the internet has boomed, especially with the proliferation of blogs and social networks, snail mailing has gone down. The only things that get into mailboxes nowadays seem to be bills, bills and more bills.

However, as I was bloghopping recently I saw a meme that aims to feed mailboxes all around the world :-) I think it was called post crossing or something. I wasn't paying much attention to it because I didn't really care much at that time, but while browsing, I saw a whole bunch of cute residential mailboxes which got me inspired to include revamping my mailbox in my home makeover. Then of course, I gotta get some things to go in there!!!

0 stars twinkling:

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Watch Pacquiao Vs Clottey Live Streaming and Watch Pacquiao vs Clottey's video live stream

Back to TOP