ss_blog_claim=946fd2ecbe1cfcbd289b48e0310de21c

May 3, 2009

New Lessons I've Learned From Blogging.

My fascination, should I say the least, with blogging has gone beyond just a passing fancy. Before, I used to just blog for fun, but now, it's become some alternate form of a lifestyle for me. I've learned so much from blogging, from the basics of html and the like, to more complex human interactions that, to be honest, I did not expect to learn.

It's funny how much my life has changed because of what I do in the world wide web. I think blogging has made me a better person in so many ways. One big lesson I've learned is to hold my tongue, both literally and figuratively. Because I've been online, I've learned how to stop and think about what I will say. Unlike before, I used to just say things at the spur of the moment or perhaps as a reflex.

Another thing I've gained from blogging is the spirit of camaraderie. From simple tips and tricks shared over plurk, or perhaps offering a helping hand whether on or off line, I have learned to expand my social circles to welcome new people in.
On a personal level I've learned to take risks. Be it purchasing my own domain and feeling my way through setting it up, these little achievements have given me the opportunity to explore the vastness of what I can do. What's more, it allows me to challenge my own capabilities and belief in myself.

One of my favorite gifts from blogging, however, is the chance it fives me to be silly once in a while :-)

photo courtesy of partypicslive.com taken during the Globe event, on April 30, 2009 at the Legend Villas. Check out Globe's Sulitxt 15 or Everybodytxt 20 at your nearest Globe loading center/sari-sari store.

0 stars twinkling:

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Watch Pacquiao Vs Clottey Live Streaming and Watch Pacquiao vs Clottey's video live stream

Back to TOP