ss_blog_claim=946fd2ecbe1cfcbd289b48e0310de21c

May 6, 2009

Flickr or Photobucket?!?

Since I've discovered the wonderful world of blogging, photography soon followed. I've discovered a new love, and its been taking up a lot of my time and hard drive space! Ok...I tend to be a bit of a tightwad when it comes to online purchasing (hello, blogspot here!!!) so I am not yet ready to take on a pro account that will allow me to host my photos.

With that said, let me ask you: flickr or photobucket?

If I were to choose one, which is better? Or is Multiply/Facebook good enough for hosting my photos??? I don't have that many anyways, but thats just for now. Wait till Santa brings me a dslr!

0 stars twinkling:

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Watch Pacquiao Vs Clottey Live Streaming and Watch Pacquiao vs Clottey's video live stream

Back to TOP