ss_blog_claim=946fd2ecbe1cfcbd289b48e0310de21c

February 14, 2009

Tequila Rose.


If you read my previous blog post about things not many know about me, you'd know i'm a tequila girl. I love that hot rush that slides down my throat after a shot of it. Love the way it makes me feel too. However, more than regular tequila I absolutely love tequila rose. So when my friend told me that there was a Tequila Rose flavored ice cream, I had to go check it out. So after a long day at the hospital getting a bunch of tests done, I decided to reward myself with a cup of this curious concoction. Verdict: quite interesting. I can't really say if I like it or not because one, it was kinda a little cup so I couldn't really savor it. Second, for a cute photo effect I asked the ice cream man to put the heart shaped sprinkles. While it was very cute, especially today being Valentines day, it wasn't very tasty. I did like the very strawberry-ish flavor that was not too sweet and the bitter hint of tequila in it. It was a bit of splurge thouh for 60 pesos. A yummy splurge nontheless :) Tequila Rose ice cream available at Elfav ice creamery, 2nd floor Pergola mall BF Homes Paranaque.

0 stars twinkling:

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Watch Pacquiao Vs Clottey Live Streaming and Watch Pacquiao vs Clottey's video live stream

Back to TOP