ss_blog_claim=946fd2ecbe1cfcbd289b48e0310de21c

February 22, 2009

The Long Way Up.


I know I said I wanna lose weight this year but I didn't expect to start it this way! Against my better judgement, I agreed to come along on a mountain trek with my colleagues from DLSU. I figured, how bad can it be. Checked websites and it rated it a 3 out of a possible 10 in terms of difficulty. Plus my friend told me it's an easy enough trek and it wasn't that steep. Yeah right. It took over five hours to reach the summit of Mount Arayat, where I'm writing this post right now. The long trek was mainly because of me. I kept on stopping and whining from the physical exhaustion. Lots of lessons learned from this trek...will post when I get home.

0 stars twinkling:

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Watch Pacquiao Vs Clottey Live Streaming and Watch Pacquiao vs Clottey's video live stream

Back to TOP