ss_blog_claim=946fd2ecbe1cfcbd289b48e0310de21c

February 12, 2009

Teacher is a Pet


As a preschool teacher I used to say everything I learned I learned in kindergarten. I realize now, however, one of the best life teachers I've had is my dog.

Through Bubba, I've learned what it means to really love and be loved. I've also come to realize what compassion really as. I now understand that sacrifice is not as painful as I thought it would be and that joy is so much more than I ever imagined it would be. Bubba has also taught me what companionship is, and how forgiveness really works. There's so much more I can say I learned from him, but perhaps the one that encapsulates it all is that he has helped me see what it really means to be authentic and pure. For that alone I will always be grateful for the events that lead to him becoming mine.


*mobile blogging*

0 stars twinkling:

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Watch Pacquiao Vs Clottey Live Streaming and Watch Pacquiao vs Clottey's video live stream

Back to TOP