ss_blog_claim=946fd2ecbe1cfcbd289b48e0310de21c

November 18, 2009

I Want Them Free.

There are just a few things in life I hate having to pay for. For the most part, I understand why I have to dish out cash for services, items and the like. After all, that's the way it is, right? But one thing I really, really hate paying for is parking, especially parking fees by the hour. It's especially even more hateful when I have to pay for parking in the grocery. I feel ripped off because the purpose of my going there is not really for fun. I go there and pay them a whole bunch of cash and they can't even give me a free parking slot??? FRUSTRATING!!! I was shocked when I passed by a gas station in the corner of Makati Avenue once and found out that if I were to park in their little lot to have a snack or buy something in their Select store I have to pay for parking! NOT FAIR. In the mall, I guess I can say I kinda understand since there are a lot of different establishments there so you don't really know who can be accountable for your time in the parking lot.

*sigh* I wish there was a way that parking came free. Okay, maybe not necessarily all free...perhaps having your parking ticket validated as long as you spend a certain amount while in the establishment? That would be a good option!

1 stars twinkling:

The Kano 11/18/2009 07:47:00 PM  

Hi, Ria. Well,I just moved to the Philippines from America where most of the places I went shopping had free parking. But when I get to the Philippines and visit my wife's relatives in Metro Manila,not always free, as you have just written. Say, I really like your blog,will have to check it out some more. Salamat!

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Watch Pacquiao Vs Clottey Live Streaming and Watch Pacquiao vs Clottey's video live stream

Back to TOP